altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Friday, October 21, 2005

busy fun week

so sunday i decided that i really needed a lot more study time than i had before my next french class... so i decided to drink bunches of coffee and study all night. i studied until a little after 4:30am, then i took a shower and tried to fall asleep around 5:30. i think i managed about 45 min. before waking for work. it was so fun trying to stay awake all day! my french class that evening was awsome because i understood almost everything!

wednesday i went to Bible study, and then clint's to watch lost-- FUN!! and nobody hit me when i did voice-over during the slow quiet boring parts (such nice people :), and i got to see alex and we had a blast as we brazenly defied our 5-minute rule (we're only allowed to be together for 5 minutes, then we have to take a break to calm down and give everyone else a rest from our extreem girlishness and loud laughter). it was so fun.

Last night (thursday) i walked around bricktown with good friend Molly, and then went to the movie "something like heaven." WoW! oh my goodness, that was such a wonderful movie. i Really wasn't sure that i was going to like it, and somehow it was almost weird to watch, but at the ending- man everything came together and left me with that feeling that something really good has just happened.

Cleaned stairwells today. swept them out and then washed them down with a rag. molly and i split the work down 23 flights. fun! now i'm home and i'm getting ready to study and clean my room and watch a movie in french (listening exercises!).

Have a great, God-blessed weekend!
Shannon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon, let's not over-exaggerate!! The rule I imposed on you and Alex is 10 min., not 5!! j/j

Later,
Becki

4:05 PM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home