altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

let's try this!

So I've never done anything like this before, so I'm very proud that I think I've figured it out! I don't know who will read this stuff, but people not listening has never kept me from talking before. It took me about four hours (of doing other stuff too) to come up with a title for this blog. I was re-reading different scriptures that have stood out to me lately... but somehow "wholly desirable" (S.S 5:16) seemed like it could be really easily mis-understood.

The Lord has taught me so much in the past 10 months that I wouldn't know where to start if I tried to share it all. I know that reading through Romans, and then re-reading chapters 5-8 over and over again absolutely changed my understanding of myself- not only as God "sees" me, but as He has Made me.

This morning I meditated on Ps. 16:2, "I said to the LORD, 'Thou art my Lord; I have no good besides Thee.'" And it really met me where I was at. God is so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Yay, Shannon!...I'm so excited that you made a blog, and figured it all out yourself for that matter!

11:42 AM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home