altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Friday, October 28, 2005

my nice prof...

i am so grateful! yesterday, my very nice college algebra prof. helped me study for his test (given thursday) for about an hour. now he is letting me take the test in the testing center sometime before monday evening. he's a nice man! i'll take the test saturday after work, so keep me in your prayers!

btw, i got a new retainer on tuesday. two of my teeth had started receeding and i was moving towards a buck-toothed beaver-smile. anyway, my old orthodontist made the new retainer with a little spring in it to push the worst tooth forcefully back into place- and then told me to wear it all the time for a month to try to fix the damage 6-8 months of not wearing my Old retainer had caused. needless to say, ouch! but it's only been 3 days and my smile's almost completely perfect again :)

and finally, yay! alex and becki are coming to western hills church on sunday! so they can finally see what all the hype is about... smile.

blessings!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Western Hills was good...it was good to see what all the fuss was about:)

6:30 AM, November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, and did we see HYPE!! And no, I didn't say I didn't like it. I was talking about my phone, I promise!! :-)

~~Becki

3:46 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

i suppose that if hype is seeing a man healed of a sickness which kept him in a wheelchair for 13 months, or hearing a message about rejoicing in suffering during 18 months of intense spiritual attack (which continues), or even seeing people change their understanding of God after years of legalism (and i know it's been there, No excuses)- than i'm up for it. sorry clint, i really love you- but this is a church which God has used mightily in my life. no personal attacks, just my take.

3:07 PM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home