altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

amazing

wow y'all, i'm afraid that words cannot begin to describe the past few weeks. sometimes life seems difficult and discouraging, and we choose to rejoice in the Lord through it. but sometimes, life is so exciting and wonderful and fun that you're barely holding on and you Just Can't Stop praising God! believe it or not, the centre/ starting point for the excitement has been the OTC- Oklahoma Training Center. yep, it's true. several weeks ago a large group from the tc went to sonic. on the way home rebecca linzey, jonathan jessup, and i split from the group and walked around the downtown for several hours. rebecca and i had not explored the area at all, so everything was new to us, and jonathan was our able guide. returning to the tc we found most of the rest of the group awake and sat down with them for 2-3 hours of conversation. since that evening we have repeated the basic schedule over and over... except the jaunts and following tc lobby/dining room conversations have grown to 6-8 hour sessions. the groups tend to varry slightly each time, at least for a while, but we've kept the 'becca, shannon, jonathan core- we are hoping that calvin will continue to join us. anyway, we laugh so hard so often it makes all of our sides hurt. yup, we're hurting All of our sides. how Good it is to worship God together!!!! ~loving every minute

5 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

There are only two forces that unite men-fear and interest.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Since I neither fear Rebecca nor have interest in Jonathan, I cannot join your group:)

5:45 AM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my thoughts are too cruel:D

--Alex

10:04 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

what are your cruel thoughts, alex? and what about me, calvin? besides, our group is not just men.

8:11 PM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I just hear a kind, sweet, non-devious (hehehe) girl asking for the distribution of something cruel? My word. Why is this not a surprise? lol

--Alex

8:54 PM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

oh my sweet soul! whatever are you talking about?

soo...



or you can email me :)

9:14 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home