altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

do you ever?

This is a tad revealing, but do you ever just want to kill someone- or something?
Oh. Yeah, I don't either.
It's not really that I'm violent, I just have so much energy pent up... I am probably the most intense person I know. That's somewhat embarassing. Why can't I just be like normal people~ "ohh, how nice!" "ohh, that's sweet!" "ohh, honey! i'm so glad to see you." "ohh, no~ i've been mis-understood. welll, that's all right, everything will be fine in the end." I guess, though, that if I were more passive I would not recognize my Intense need to rely upon Christ. To RUN to Him, not walk. To Throw myself at His feet, Desperate for Him, not politely request His aid. Have you ever gone to bed so emotionally exhausted that you are nearly gasping for air? Not physically, neccessarily, but spiritually? And you haven't read the Word since that morning, or maybe you have, but you still feel like you are so thirsty or hungry that you just have to devour the Scripture until you begin to breathe normally again and you start praying and just talking to God, and then curl up with your Bible and turn out the light and fall into beautiful, peaceful, spiritual sleep? Anyway... God is near to those who seek Him. And I realize that I have been really selfish lately. I haven't realized it (isn't that the point?), but it was very obvious today. If you happen to be reading this and have been around me or affected by it, please forgive me. I am very sorry and commit to allowing the Lord to work on me. I get so proud, and mean. I am so excited to see my big brother!!!! He graduates from OCS on 12/2 and my family will be there to pick him up!!!!
Love you all!!
H.M.
(can you guess??)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

Hi Stefanie!
I just had to check with Luke to make sure I knew who you were- now I do :)
Thank you for reading, God is truly so amazing and so good.
Now You need a blogspot so that I can check it out!

God Bless,
Shannon

2:57 PM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home