altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wisdom from Galations...

Galations 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.

3:2, 3, 4
This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you reaceive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?
Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh?
Did you suffer so many things in vain?

4:8, 9
However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are no gods.
But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and beggerly things, to which you desire to be enslaved all over again?5:1, 13, 16
It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.

For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.

Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

6:8, 9
For the one who sows to his own flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit shall from the Spirit reap eternal life.
And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap if we do not grow weary.
If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, Who gives to all men liberally!
God is so faithful, now and always, to take us in His arms and give us the answers to life's deepest questions. Thank you, Father! You are so good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home