altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Check these out...

Two really great posts.

First, Laura Propestar, ie "Manna" has two very interresting, deep posts (don't worry, she is not as wordy as me) which you should check out. Esp. Pumpkinvines people.
http://girlieme82.blogspot.com/

Second, check out Colin Higbee's spot- the one about Pepsi (Dec. 2). It's great!
chigbee23.blogspot.com

Check them out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, "Manna" is Amanda Richey's blog, & I definitely agree, she does have some very good posts. :)My blog is http://www.xanga.com/laurap67

Hope you have a great Thursday!

-Laura

9:28 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

Wow everybody, I just went to Laura's actualy site (thank you laura!) and her latest post is awsome- you have Got to check it out, guys And gals.

7:50 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger LJH said...

sorry for the confusion on Laura's blog ! it's all my fault...

12:58 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home