altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I desperately need to write something worth reading here, but right now I am "wasting" time letting my brain rest from matrices. Algebra! One final on Thursday and I am finished with math, I hope for forever.

We started watching "Casablanca" in my French class last night. That is one amazing movie, I should ask for it for Christmas. Humphry Bogart is one of my all-time favorite actors.

Like I said, nothing deep in this post.

Have a great night!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my xanga. I love comments. They are so fun! I don't know a Jonathan Jessup so I'm not sure how my xanga would be linked to me, but it would be interesting to find out. God bless you!
www.xanga.com/chel1982

6:08 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

Yay! Me too. Um, Ev_ something. I tried to get back to your site using his, but I couldn't find it. Basically, someone posted on his site, and I clicked their "name"/ account. Then I did that again at the next site, and it lead to you. Now I have your address and I'll ttyl! God Bless you too!!

6:20 AM, December 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Thanks for stopping by again! My sister comes home frome college today. She goes to Pensacola Christian in Florida. She's been gone since August. God bless!

8:45 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home