altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

So Much to Do!!

So much to do- isn't it GREAT?! Ok, first things first. I've been tagged by ALEX, so here goes-
Five weird things about me:
1) I'm 22 and I sleep with a teddy bear and a stuffed zebra. Every night.
2) I enjoy spending All Day doing massive ammounts of laundry by myself.
3) I know really funny salt and pepper jokes :-) (which no one expects me to know or tell. not bad, just exceptionally funny).
4) I didn't know I was obsessed with Starbucks coffee until 5 random friends all confirmed it yesterday.
5) I absolutely LOVE going on spontanious walks at 11 or so at night and wandering all around downtown OKC with friends- laughing and skipping and running at will, in addition to sliding down banisters (new tallent) and rolling down hills.

Wow, more things are coming to mind. I'm weirder than I thought!

Random thoughts...
I love working for Mr. Menzel.
I'm a wretch when I don't read my Bible.
I like Timothy Crawford- he's funny!
My church is FINALLY offering a "college and career" class/ group after, like, 9 years at least that I have been there. It's a Miracle!! I'm serious, and I am So Grateful to God. Pray for us as we get everything started. The director will be Odus Compton who led the OBU (OK Baptist U) BSU (Baptist Student Union) for 15 years- good stuff! So anyway, God is at work in the lives of men.
Farewell to Molly Buehler. She left the TC today and will not be returning as staff... please pray that God would bless her as she moves home and into a new phase of life. We will all miss her dearly.

Goodnight, my friends, fare thee well!
Love,
Shannon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Pumpkin? :-0 I'm shocked:D

hahaha... of course your salt and pepper jokes aren't bad:) Just... surprisingly unusual:) lol

See ya Molly! :) Apparently she was convinced I had betrayed the kitchen crew since I didn't help out at the last forum:)

6:28 AM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home