altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

everyone should fall in love...

Sheesh! I get annoyed at people when they don't update every day~ sorry for the delay... if anyone reads this than I am sure you are very perturbed.

So! This week I got to talk to Molly Buehler!! She is So much fun and I miss her like crazy! Anyone who's met her knows what I'm talking about... Pray for her as she is looking for a job, and for God's will as she gets ready to start school.

Last night I got to see my Great friend, Jeff Hawkins, for the first time in Forever!! We had planned on going to see Glory Road (which we did see). I invited my brother, Matthew, and then Jeff called and asked if he could bring Jackie. "Of course you can, who is she?" Aww... they're seeing each other! So the four of us had a fantastic evening, movie, then a late dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse. Jackie is so sweet and I think she's good for Jeff. And Finally Matthew liked some of my friends! (He likes you too, Molly :-)

I haven't talked to my brother, Luke, in forever. But talking to three very cool girls from my church, he's doing great. :-) They're like his other little sisters.

My computer class is going well.

Next weekend~ Here We Come Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, got a little road trip planned and it's gonna' be a blast. I'll keep you posted ;-)

Love ya All!!
~Shannon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Shannon!

Forgive this late comment. You've been due one for quite awhile. :)

I just finished watching... and laughing while watching... several video clips from the mafia game from last Law Forum. :-) Laurie Beth Stedje had taken the video and sent me a CD which I got in the mail today. They are so hilarious! What is even funnier is that most of the quotes you said during that night that I have seemed to remember most were all on those clips. So coincidental. :)
Great memories...

Enjoyed reading your post. Everyone should indeed fall in love.
You should come up to the MO/KS border area to visit Molly... and me of course. :)

Have fun on that road trip to Dallas! Sounds like it will be a blast.

Bonsoir, Mademoiselle!

Love,
Megan

3:55 PM, January 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have an awesome trip! Are you just checking out the city or will you be visiting friends?

Its going to work out amazingly here... lol. My whole family is leaving for Williamsburg on Super Bowl Sunday. So I'll be able to jump around and yell all I want with my buddies and we won't bother anyone;) Plus, Chelsea went shopping all day and was soooo thoughtful as to bring back a really nice pair of Redskins flannels. lol. Its going to be awesome. :D

Everyone should fall in love... a fine philosophy:)

Have a great time! :)

Alex

9:13 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Sew Chic said...

Hey Shannon, I didn't know you had a blog! Cool.

How are you doing? Are you in school this semester? I've missed seeing you...(and a lot of other WH friends)

Life has been really busy for me lately. =)
Jessica

2:54 PM, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, am I one of those very cool girls. I am guessing so. Not becuse I think I am "cool", but because two friends and I talked to Luke. I am glad you think I am "cool" and I am even more happy I got to talk with Luke. It was alot of fun. He is "suposed" to call me. If he does not give me a "ring" soon I will call him. Anyway, I love the post "everyone should fall in love" It's great! luv ya!

Lo

7:07 PM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home