altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

some pictures from Paris...




3 Comments:

Blogger Sandro Palacios said...

hi I love the pics of paris. you are a great photographer. I'm going to save your blog on my favorites. its so funny that your template is the same as my blog. i saw a comment you left on another blog. so I just stop by to see yours. i like it a lot. i'll be back soon.

9:29 PM, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, Shannon!

Any plans to go back? :)

8:02 AM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

Thank you both!

Je ne sais pas. J'espaire!
(I do not know, I hope so!)

...I really hope so... :-)

I can't believe how well some of these turned out- but then, it's Paris- it's really difficult to take a bad picture of Paris.

9:40 AM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home