altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

everyone is fabulous!!!!

Rebecca is in LOVE!!!!
Yes, yes I know that that is crazy... but she is. So very much in love.
And the Amazing thing is that Timothy Crawford is in love with her!!
So that is my huge exciting announcement that I have had to keep a
secret since New Year's Eve. Man! I'm good.

5 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

Sheesh, that was kind of anti-climatic-if you were really good you could predict the wedding date.

8:16 PM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief. lol. Well Congratulations to Rebecca!

10:21 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Sara Jane Photography said...

Congratulations to Rebecca!

And, When do you what me to call you Shannon?

-Sara

5:09 AM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of us that work with her this is no news flash. She is to fuuny. Googly eyed and all. It is really cute and she is really good at this new "personality" makeover.

5:59 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

Rebecca Linzey. Yes, Valerie Crawford's brother :-)

1:15 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home