altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hallalujah! Praise God! I got an A!!

I am So very happy, y'all!! I just got an A in my Microsoft Office class, and I am free for the next three Saturdays at least!

Oh, and it was indeed by an act of God. I stayed up until 6:45 this morning studying, then slept for 45 minutes and came to class. I was trying to read over the study guide that I wrote and read and studied over and over- and I was reading it out loud, just under my breath, and I found myself mumbling the most random things. Re-arranging the words on the page and speaking nonsense. Not the best study habbits :-)

Then the stinkin' test was so stinkin' hard and confusing! But oh well, I still got an A :-) Thank you Jonathan, SO MUCH, for all of your help! - I'd have gotten a B otherwise. (I like having a resident expert as a friend. Though I think I've become shameless about taking advantage of the really great people I know :-P )

So Now I shall... hmm. Should I go home and sleep? Or should I go to the gym and try to run? Or should I go to Starbucks and study for my music class? Or- ooh, I know one thing that I need to do. Ok. Or should I go home and study my French (which I haven't done in almost two weeks)? I should probably do that. But I was going to go out with Alex today. Maybe tonight, or tomorrow. I have to sleep sometime before Monday. If I don't nap today, I'll lose tomorrow to sleep. grr...

But it's still a fabulous day!
Love to all- So much Love!!
~Shannon

P.S., Thank You, Jesus~ the Joy of my Childhood, the Life of my broken body, the Truth of my youth, the Healer and Comfortor of my young and precious broken heart, the Righteousness and transformer of my young adulthood, and even now, the Lover of my Soul.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sew Chic said...

I think you should go take a nap. =)

Thanks for the comment! As for how I found your blog...my sister Katie told me about it. She's friends with Sam Shepherd and I guess he has a link to your bother's blog on his blog...

The wedding is March 18th. You guys should be getting an invitation anytime--we mailed them a couple days ago.

Maybe I'll see you in church tomorrow--we're going!
Jessica

9:12 AM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon,

I am so glad you got an A. It is a good thing you did not come here last night. I would rather you study and get an A any day! I will c u tomorrow!

Lauren

10:12 AM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! I hope you don't mind, I took a couple of your Paris pictures and put them on my site. They were so beautiful! Did you take them?

Megan

10:46 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger Alex said...

No worries, Shannon!...I'm so happy that your test went well...we'll have plenty of time for hanging out later.

12:02 PM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger LJH said...

Congratulations on the A! Get lots of rest ok? You want to be able to stay awake next week!

God bless!

5:08 PM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the "A" Shannon!!

And don't worry about the "taking advantage"... that's what friends are for, right? :) hehe.

Its frustrating having so much to do and not knowing where to start... but it'd probably be much more frustrating to have the opposite problem (i.e. nothing to do). So... here's to hoping that whatever you did do turned out well! :)

9:54 PM, February 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home