altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Drum Roll Please.................


Luke got the billet he wanted!

He's going to be on a Submarine with the home port of Pearl Harbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WooHoo- Congratulations Luke!

Everybody who has his contact info should look him up and congratulate him!

I know where I'll be next summer...

:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

Very cool and pardon the cliche, but I know what you did last summer;-)

6:46 PM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In an effort to congratulate vicariously through you... Congratulations to Luke! :) I'm happy for him.

I went sailing a good bit with a Navy fellow (who now is on a Sub) when I lived in Southern Maryland. Fun stuff. :)

12:21 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lightbulb turns on*

Molly! *gasp* :P

lol.

10:18 AM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home