altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Love

Dearest All,

I am simply overwhelmed by both the riches and greatness of God's love. How fathomless is God, and His ways are past finding out.

Alex mentioned in a previous comment that when a letter is signed, "love to all," or something like it, that "all" or "each," feels loved in a general sense, as part of a group.

So then, how do you feel God's love? Do you feel loved in a general sense, as in part of "the world?" Or do you feel that God loves you, personally, and in a unique way from all the world? I am not looking for a correct answer, I am looking for the truth. The truth is not always right.

What do you Feel? Also, How do you feel God's love?

Blessings,
Shannon

1 Comments:

Blogger LJH said...

Um, how do I know the answer to those questions!?

Actually, I think it depends on the day and time. It's so nice when I recognize how personal His love is! Thanks for the reminder :-)

11:09 AM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home