altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

God is So Good

Jesus, You are beautiful beyond description, too marvelous for words, too wonderful for comprehension, like nothing ever seen or heard. Who can grasp Your infinant wisdom? Who can fathom the depth of Your love? You are beautiful beyond description, Majesty! enthroned above! Holy God, to Whom all praise is due, I stand in awe of You.

There are not words to express my soul to God at this time.
He is too magnificent.
Just know that I love Him.
And He loves me.
And He loves you, too, more than you will ever know.

5 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

but yet somehow we use words as one of the only means we have to express our wonderment of Christ...

1:08 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

and tears...

5:45 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger cd2078 said...

yeah that works too...but those can be kinda messy...

10:32 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger cd2078 said...

Two complaints : first why does alex get his full name and why am i third on the list? i notice you happen to be first on my blog because it's by alphabet-so my blog listing is more equal/fair than yours or at least has more consitancy than yours :-)

8:54 PM, May 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.

I get my full name because there's another person named "Alex". ;) And technically I guess I should be first since my name begins with "A". lol.

btw, I'm very sorry for missing your phone call. Things have been crazy. Hopefully it will lighten up soon.

10:14 AM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home