altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy!

My heart is HAPPY!!!!
Not sure what made the difference, except God. I was sitting on my porch feeling just down and sad, and I realized (duh) that my joy comes from the Lord!
So I asked Him to work in me and give me joy, and then I read the entire book of Proverbs (so cool!!) and my heart just got happier and happier.
I'm very grateful for the day off.
Happy!
:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

I sat on my porch today too, I did not read the entire book of Proverbs-I did work LSAT problems all day which did not make me happy. j/k

11:21 PM, May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are happy. A sad Shannon is a world not quite right... barely imaginable. :)

7:36 AM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy you are happy!....do a little lol! :-)

luv ya!

LO~

12:17 PM, May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home