altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm My Favorite Drink!!!!

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

5 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

Indulgent-that's a good word to describe you:-) Thing are better-will have to talk this weekend and tell you about it...

4:52 AM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fun :)

11:43 AM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Childish and over indulgent...
true!....lol

Sweet and fun loving....true as well!...very true. :)

Luv ya!

L.A.W.

12:18 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You have never commented on my xanga. Did you know that? Just thought I would tell you!

Lo~

1:39 PM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were on a posting role and it ends with what kind of a drink you are. I think it is time you update. lol!

Lo~

12:57 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home