altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

a journey...

I am beginning a journey. I don't know where the path will wind, but I know where I want to go... I want to go to the heart of God. I haven't packed very well, but I don't need much. Just my Jesus, my Bible, a heart willing to follow... and my body under subjection. This last item is the hardest, but the most neccessary, at this time I believe, in knowing God in a new way. How else can we identify with the sufferings of Christ?

Pray for God's strength for me. Pray for His grace, His unmeritted favor. I want His strength perfected in my weakness.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." ~2Corinthians 12:9

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home