altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

my heart...

My heart is sad.

I don't really know why. Nothing terrible has happened.

Two nights ago was very joyful!! Three friends sat in a beautiful place and shared the love of God together. There we sat, on a bench, for almost two hours... and I don't think there was any other place any one of us would have gone to if we could.

God's love is so deep. He gave Rebecca a beautiful present today! I was on the phone with her to enjoy it. God is so good.

Behold, the Bridegoom cometh! And we run forth to meet Him. But the glory is in the Bridegroom, Himself, not in our joy, not in our meeting, not in our running- in Him. Himself. The BRIDEGROOM.

I am the bride of Christ. Why? I will never understand.

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
and the things of earth will grow strangely dim
in the light of His glory and grace."

I love you all. But most of all, I love Christ. Glory to God that He has made me righteous in His presence, and that He will perfect that which He has begun, and that He WILL present me as a SPOTLESS, PURE bride to Christ Jesus His Son.

I will be perfected in Christ Jesus.
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home