altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Proverbs 14:1

"Every wise woman buildeth her house, but the foolish teareth it down with her own hands."

God is so good, and so powerful, and never easy. His yoke is easy and His burden is light, but the path of Christ leads us first to calvary, then to the right hand of the throne of God.

I am confident, and rejoicing, in God's work and plan for my life.



I went to Rigoletto's with Toni and Lauree Beth today! It is a lunch stop in the tunnels underground OKC. I saw my friend, a beautiful, black, almost-75, "big momma" type woman. I really need to learn her name, she doesn't know mine either, but she is truly a delight and I and my friends always seem to bring a bright ray of sunshine into her day. Today when she looked up and saw me she came hurredly out from behind the counter and gave me a bear hug! That woman can hug :-) I am so grateful that she is finding the joy of God in her life, and that I can be there to see Him in her eyes and smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rigoletto's sounds like a fun place! I'll have to try it next time I'm in town. :)

Is Lauree Beth living at OTC right now?

I really enjoy reading your posts. I have this site on my bookmarks. :)

Hope you are having a lovely week!

Megan

7:51 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger cd2078 said...

I will be praying for you, I am confident God will show you whatever he is suppose to show you :-)

5:03 AM, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home