altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

today...

My brother is in the United States Navy.

Today is Memorial Day, and I cried a lot during church. A wonderful young man came up and gave me a hug while I was crying, in direct answer to my prayers. I love the family of God.

Daniel Fagala told me that my brother, Luke, has been the greatest influence on his spiritual walk, and that he loves him and is praying for him. He said that at times Luke has impacted him even without saying a word. Luke is a man that follows God openly and in secret. He's in the Navy and I'm proud of him.

Today I remember Peter Wagler, a hero, killed in action.

Thank you Peter. Thank you Luke. I love and honor you both.

1 Comments:

Blogger cd2078 said...

You sure have been posting a lot:) Still praying very hard for you. God bless all those men and women who put their lives on the line for us.

5:08 AM, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home