altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Monday, July 10, 2006

C'est impossible, mais, c'est Vrai!!!!

Comprenez-vous? hehe, oh well :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In english please. ;-)

Praying for you! Thinking about you!

Lauren~

2:31 PM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

9:19 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Alex said...

"It's impossible, but it's true."

I do understand:).

What's impossible and true??

3:59 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home