altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Monday, October 30, 2006

So am I!!

For details, go to the site of Jonathan Jessup.


*happy sigh*

Jonathan Howard Jessup: Handsome, Strong, Wise, Godly, Patient, Meek, Intelligent, Funny, Interesting, Kind, Steady, Bold, Firm, Obedient to the Lord, Good, Gentle, Manly, Truthful, Attentive, Generous, Relational, Likeable, Diligent, Secure, Steadfast, Righteous, Insightful, Wonderful, Marvelous, Perfect.

9 Comments:

Blogger jhjessup said...

I couldn't have said it better myself.

;-)

12:12 PM, October 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are better people then I thought. :D

Congratulations!

1:54 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!!!! WOW, My SIS IS COURTING (finally!!!) (I mean You, btw lol ; ) Love ya!!!! God Bless you and Jonathan!!

6:33 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! 'Bout time you announced it on here! : ) Of course, I've known for quite some time now, but it's extra exciting to read your blogging about it! It's so cool seeing you two together, and how you've both waited for God's timing! Never doubt that you have an awesome testimony to everyone you meet! Love ya!
~Eden

5:24 PM, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hard to keep in contact with. lol.

Hope things are going well!!

3:27 PM, November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Shannon! Hope it's the happiest you've had yet. :)

Alex

11:21 AM, December 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!

7:18 AM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update here! :-p

10:28 AM, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... I always thought it was odd when married people kept a single person blog. Maybe it isss best that this officially be the last update. ;) lol.

9:03 AM, June 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home