altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Cow! Blogger let me back into my account!!!!

Ok, believe it or not I have attempted to post many times, but blogger wouldn't let me log in to my own account and update! Now I can, and I'm happy.

Ok, I'm still with Jonathan (and exceptionally happy). We're not engaged, yet. (people keep asking).

I'm working on another international conference (last one was last September). We've got registrations from Costa Rica, Taiwan, Kingdom of Swaziland, South Africa, and Uganda. Oh, and Canada. We've also got US registrations of course- the farthest state being Alaska (called and e-mailed me today, though they're not registered yet).

I took a good long walk tonight. It was hot ;-) My cute little purple grape (my car) has turned into an easy-bake-oven since I've lost my AC. Well, not lost, exactly, since I know where it went. In fact, there's a tube from the system on the floor in the back of my car (the guy promised he wiped everything down well and that it would not ruin my 12 year old carpet).

Ok, I'm watching Hannity and Colmes. I need a shower, to read "48 days to the job you love," talk to Jonathan, and go to sleep.

Bye all!!!!
~Shannon

1 Comments:

Blogger ch said...

married yet?

3:53 PM, November 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home