altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Congratulations Leaha and Tyler!!!!

I'm watching some Cambridge University video sessions on teaching young learners. He's talking about how to have a birthday party in class :-)

I was just going through my wedding pictures with one of the teaching assistants here, it was fun. I'm glad I'm married to him.

Orange Juice! Ok, so there's this automatic drink dispenser at the school which serves coffee, milk tea, and cappucino. Coffee and milk tea are 2 yuan/RNB each, and cappucino is 3. Well, I've been avoiding buying my morning beverage here because it really is a waste of money (though it's only $0.45 each). So anyway, today I caved and went to get my capp. I put my money in, selected the right button, and got a Hot orange-flavored-sugar drink! I showed it to Sherry (the HR director who speaks English quite well). She laughed and said, "Yes, the label says Orange Juice... we should write this in English, too."

I'm sorry if this was a boring story for you.

I'd really like to learn how to use the electronic teaching aids... I should ask Sherry about that.

You should comment on Jonathan's Blog, it's much more interesting than mine :-)

Bye for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Jonathan's is more interesting, but yours makes me laugh!

6:17 AM, September 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home