altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

He heareth my cries in the night...


And He runs to me, and He answers me, and He speaks blessings upon me, and He sings over me, and He holds me.

I know this, for if I, being evil, know how to give these things to my son with joy when he cries in the night, how much more will my Father which is heaven give these things to me when I cry?

What a joy, what an immense joy and honor to be a mother. I feel as though I have begun to understand the Father-heart of God 10000x better because of my little boy, Jonathan David, Gift of God, Beloved son.

Thank you, Lord. I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shierly 雪莉 said...

Dear Shannon, I really love ur Blog, it's so lovely and nice. Wishing u always happy together with your dearest and Love will always be around you. Have a nice day

10:33 AM, September 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home