altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Itching Fingers


So I'm desperate to blog- I've got itching fingers... now I just need to come up with something profound to say.

Children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward! I'm beginning to see what this means- just beginning, mind you, but it is amazing.

Baby #2 appears to be thriving. "He" is squirming and kicking so much, and it thrills me every time I feel him move. Because of the potential for complications (due to my diabetes) I have a pre-natal with full ultrasound every 4 weeks. I love seeing the little person in there! (He just moved). It also draws me to pray for safety for the little one as long term effects of multiple ultrasounds on a pre-born child is largely unstudied. Being a parent takes so much faith!

Jonathan David is the most precious child currently walking the earth. His golden locks curl delightfully around his porcelain face, perfectly framing his open, pure blue eyes and flushed pink lips and cheeks. His dark, curled lashes are as long as mine, adding to his effortless perfection.
He bestows love without reserve, and receives love without fear. He is unafraid. He is pleased with himself, and unashamed of his needs. He assumes you will love him- not because of what he has done or who he is but because, well, why wouldn't you?

No wonder that God tells us to come to Him like little children, for, "of such is the Kingdom of Heaven." Let us receive God's love, because that is all we have ever known from Him. Make your needs known to God without shame- He will provide for you! Be pleased with who you are- He has made you and is pleased with you! We have done nothing to make God love us, so let us receive His love with joy- there is nothing we can do to lose it!

I am now inspired to write, but I think I would do better to compose more than one post for all the swirling inspiration :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger HomeSchool Mommy said...

You have diabetes? Why did I think it was your husband who did? I'll be praying, more specifically, for safety, too!


Thanks for the post. Love reading what you have to say!

10:11 AM, February 24, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home