altogether Beautiful...

That is what my Jesus is to me. His voice is sweet, and His form is lovely. The most amazing, incomprehensible thing, though, is that I am altogether Beautiful to Him.

My Photo
Name:

I am a daughter of the King. I am a friend of sinners. I am confident that nothing shall separate me from the love of God. I am seeking a heart after God's own heart. I am righteous in Jesus Christ, apart from the works of the law. I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Is Sharing Good?

l/'/lol
OL

o


o

'
o'o'o']'ol'o\'l\]''ol;]
/k
'./j
;/
ki'/k/KK?u
I?k

IKpjl.
j/'
u/j/j
/
/
/u

?UY?
J/yu

  1. gkm/.f,;.fc":?Rf.er":?.dlkmh;kl,';m,.';m,l';j,;?>@@@@@@^$$$$$^I**(KJYUJL:?>?>>>>
  2. >



    258/.......3366669**********************************







  3. +++++-Deep theological discussions at the Jessup household ;)+_)*%#!~!~~~~~~~~

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Jessup said...

My son typed the entire content, except the few words towards the end... which he Ctrl P'd.

7:39 PM, May 15, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home